President Trump’s former chief strategist Steve Bannon made it clear Monday night that his “war on the Republican establishment” is not a skirmish or a battle but a long-term campaign that could take decades.
“To take your country back – it’s not going to happen in just one election. This is something you’re going to have to grind out day in and day out for the next five, 10, 15, 20 years,” Bannon told the Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity.
“It took us a long time to get here. There’s no magic wand we can wave and drain the swamp. There’s no magic wand we can wave and blow up this establishment. I hate to tell people, you’re going to have to work,” he added.
“But you know what? The grit, determination and courage of the American working men and women – we are going to win.”
(1) Bannon: Donors Sick and Tired of Karl Rove, Steven Law, Mitch McConnell Losing, Wasting Millions—‘It’s a New Game in Town’
(2) Top GOP Donor: ‘Bannon’s Star Is Rising,’ McConnell’s Fading
(3) GOP incumbents targeted for defeat by fresh GOP faces
(4) Lifer Newt: Bannon’s War Against McConnell ‘Stuningly Stupid’ (Ed: Newt sees only the short game)
(5) Insider claims Bill Clinton is ‘heartsick’ over Hillary’s book tour
(6) A Vicious Virtue
(7) Destroying Whitey in Obama’s New World Order
(8) Obama Administration Used Confidential Taxpayer Information to Push Obamacare
(9) White House: Bob Corker ‘Rolled Out The Red Carpet for the Iran Deal’
(10) Mitch McConnell Begs the Democrats to Forget About Trump and Pass Tax Reform
(11) Over 100 National Leaders Send Message to McConnell: Confirm Trump Nominees ‘Now’
(12) Donald Trump: ‘Liddle’ Bob Corker’ Looked Like a Fool in New York Times
(13) ‘It’s the job of Congress’: Republicans on Capitol Hill dismiss Trump’s immigration plan
(14) Rep. Gutierrez Takes Trump Immigration Criticism to Whole New Level
(15) How the US Gov’t Funds Terror
(Visited 65 times, 1 visits today)